Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally getting somewhere!

So after what seems like years we meeting with the attorney to sign the final surrogacy contract. I am so glad that we are as Amie could start any day and we have to have blood test done on her third day of her cycle. But I am out this month for my blood tests since I started before we could get the papers signed. UGH! I am so ready to get this process started. I have been trying to take better care of myself so that I can grow the best eggs ever! I am trying to work out and eat better. I think I am going to have a hard time cutting out the caffiene. But I have done it before so I am sure I can do it again! I am a ball of emotions tonight. I am so grateful to Amie for offering to do this for us, but at the same time it is a little sad to me. I know that I will never be pregnant again. While my brain knows it is for the best, my heart breaks a little. But the main thing is we want another baby. I don't want Anderson growing up as an only child like I did. Plus I just feel like I have so much love to give!

1 comment:

  1. I agree MJ! I'm glad you have the opportunity to have another child. I wish you all the best of luck with this journey.

    ReplyDelete